IBM Power 10 Server & IBM i 7.5 OS Update
Presented by a panel of IBM experts including Steve Will, IBM i CTO & Chief Architect.
On July 19, 2022 Able One hosted a webinar to provide attendees with a comprehensive update on everything you need to know about IBM - review of the functionality of the new releases, future direction for IBM, and addressing IBM security. The sessions included:
- Comprehensive review of the IBM i 7.5 OS and the new Power 10 servers
- Insights into the future direction for the IBM i
- Top considerations for securing IBM i in 2022
- Q&A session with our panel of experts including Steve Will
Access Now →
By providing your information you permit Able One to contact you.
Get access to...
IBM Power 10 Server Update
Presented by Dave Perco, Director of Data Center Infrastructure at Able One
IBM i Platform Future & 7.5 OS Update
Presented by Steve Will, IBM i CTO & Chief Architect at IBM
IBM Security Tips
Presented by Duane Gingerich, Senior Power Systems Engineer at Able One
Slide Deck download including presented and additional informational slides
Our IBM Solutions
Discover Able One's array of Technology Consulting, Processional Services, and Managed Services delivered by a team of experienced IBM experts.
|Server, OS & Applications||Security||Cloud||Backup/DR/HA|
Able One provides a range of cross-platform security solutions to manage risk and overcome threats.
- Network Mapping
- Vulnerability Identification
- Penetration Testing
- Due Diligence
- Firewall & Device Management
- AV & AV Management
- Email Filtering
- Employee Training
- Vulnerability Management
- Mobile Device Protection
- Network Engineering
- Policies & Procedures
- Darkweb Monitoring
- Threat Detection & Response
- Managed SIEM
- Incident Response Planning
- Ransomware Recovery Services